This is part of the MICROSOFT Partners in Learning Project.
Its aim is to help you present your project to judges and other educators at the Global and Regional Forums without an interpreter.
- It helps you understand and speak in English.
- It helps you improve your English language knowledge and skills.
- It starts at COUNCIL OF EUROPE COMMON EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK OF REFERENCE A2.
- Elementary level
- It finishes at CEFR level B1. Intermediate.
The course lasts about 20 hours.
The titles are:
- Unit 1 - Talk about your school
- Unit 2 - Talk about your students and your career
- Unit 3 - How to introduce your project
- Unit 4 - Describe your project
- Unit 5 - Demonstrate your project
- Unit 6 - Revision
- Unit 7 - How to structure your presentation
- Unit 8 - How to invite and answer questions
- Unit 9 - How to improve your presentation
- Unit 10 - How to build good relations with other educators
Each unit takes about 2 hours to complete. You can take longer if you want.
Each unit is divided into the following activities:
- Practice 1
- Practice 2
At the end of this course we think you can present your project confidently in English without an interpreter.